The CBC Program, presented by Young & Associates and sponsored by MIB, is the most successful and longest running compliance training program in the country.
Utilized by banking associations around the country, it has received approval from the regulatory agencies not only for its comprehensiveness, but also for its practicality.
This program provides your bank with up-to-date information and support on ever-changing bank regulations, as well as guidance for structuring and maintaining your in-bank compliance program. It also provides a forum where your staff can discuss issues and exchange ideas with other community bankers.
The CBC Program is designed to grant membership to banks, not individual bank employees. This enables you to send your bank’s compliance officer or appropriate representative for free. Unlimited additional staff can attend the seminars and webinars for a minimum fee to greatly enhance your staff’s training.
Included in program membership:
- ONE (1) delegate from your bank to attend any of the two (2) live regulatory seminars held annually in Montana
- ONE (1) delegate from your bank to participate in the quarterly (4) regulatory update webcasts
- Detailed electronic manuals for all live seminars and webcasts for this delegate
- Monthly Compliance Update newsletters issued electronically to the delegate
- Access for the delegate to the toll-free Young & Associates compliance hotline
- Access for the delegate to the CBC Members-Only Forums (www.younginc.com/)
Additional staff from your bank can also register separately for $150-$350 to attend each session (seminar or webcast). All this is available for an unbelievably low annual fee to our members and associate members, and it is also available to Montana banks who are not currently members of MIB.
MIB is pleased to subsidize the CBC Program so that you can receive the lowest registration rates in the nation:
- MIB Members: $1,000 per year
- MIB Associate Members: $1,250 per year
- Non-MIB Members: $1,500 per year
Here’s what 2016 Montana CBC Program participants had to say about the program:
“Awesome program! The hotline availability has been wonderful, speedy, and very, very helpful! Training seminars and webinars are worth every penny. Can’t say enough good things about this program!”
“The FDIC examiners loved it.”
“Very helpful and informative.”
Register today for the CBC Program!
MIB Member Registration: Click here to register as a current MIB member (membership registration must be current to this year and your dues already received by the MIB office).
MIB Associate Member Registration: Click here to register as a current MIB associate member bank (associate member registration must be current to this year and your dues already received by the MIB office).
Non-MIB Member Registration: Clicker here to register as a bank not currently a member of MIB.
If you wish to receive an invoice and pay by check, contact us and we will send an invoice to you.